Streaming Coordinator, Atlantic Records
At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sex or sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, and any other protected characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
A little bit about our team:
Atlantic Records UK is home to some of the most iconic UK artists from household names such as Ed Sheeran, Anne-Marie, Tion Wayne, Charli XCX & Paolo Nutini to young emerging superstars such as Fred again.., Mahalia & Maisie Peters. You’d be joining the Streaming team at Atlantic Records UK whose core responsibility is to grow, engage & monitor our artist’s audiences across streaming platforms.
You would have the opportunity to join a team operating at the heart of the label. As part of the team you’d assist in our mission to help grow our artists’ listenership on streaming services, working primarily with both the label’s marketing and sales teams and our DSP partners to secure the best possible promotion for our artists and their music. As well as this, you’ll be responsible for monitoring and providing insights to the wider artist and label team on performance to help shape the direction of our campaigns.
Here you’ll get to:
- You will interpret data to generate insights, trends and data stories in the streaming landscape to ensure we’re always running best in class campaigns
- You will track the growth of our audiences on all streaming services and come up with creative strategies to both grow and engage these audiences
- You will help develop our relationships and assist in the direct pitching of our releases to upcoming/developing streaming partners
- You will work closely with our international teams to monitor streaming movement and momentum outside of the UK
- You will develop and drive the shallow catalogue streaming strategy within the label
- You will manage the effective pitching of our weekly releases to all streaming partners
- You will collate and distribute key campaign assets to our commercial team and external partners
- You will create and maintain DSP pitching presentations
- You will monitor label gig invites
- You will help develop our 3rd party playlist network
- You will share daily streaming reports and chart monitoring
- You will attend regular DSP meetings with the Head Of Streaming & Senior Streaming Manager
- You will grow towards leading on streaming campaigns on our development / US roster
- You have a keen experience in streaming and playlist strategy either through label, distributor or DSP
- You have a strong understanding of how streaming services function: Spotify, Apple, Amazon, YouTube, Soundcloud etc.
- You have a good understanding of music data / analytics and the ability to interpret this to make strategic recommendations and tell compelling data stories
- You are a creative thinker who loves a challenge and you always look for multiple ways to solve a problem
- You are a confident team member and understand the value of teamwork
- You have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple time sensitive tasks & prioritise effectively
- You are a compelling and confident presenter
- You have great communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or any other characteristic protected by law.
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters, and entrepreneurs that are moving en...