LN Concerts, Regional Manager VIP Premium F&B
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation’s Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it’s no wonder we are certified as aGreat Place to Workorganization and one of People Magazine’s “50 Companies that Care”. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Under direction of the Regional F&B Director, this individual will be responsible for effectively managing and directing all VIP areas, including VIP club, in-seat service, catering, and suites.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Responsible for the day to day operation of VIP clubs, in-seat service, catering, and suites in his / her assigned region.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Live Nation and third party concessionaire (if applicable) general managers, Premium Service team, VIP guests and suite holders.
- Develop & coordinate menus, wine lists, handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Develop & implement VIP and in seat F&B program with the Regional F&B Director and Corporate team. Provide efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication.
- Maintain cost as it pertains to labor and operating supplies, work within budgeted guidelines.
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a regular basis.
- Ensure proper training of VIP and in – Seat Staff. Provide guidance on hiring, promoting and termination of Premium Services Staff.
- Ensuring proper staffing levels for in -seat and VIP Clubs. Monitoring of department labor costs, budgets, and forecasts.
- Determine and control staffing levels for all events in an effort to maximize net returns while maintaining satisfactory Guest Service levels.
- Participate in creating and implementing employee engagement and incentive program for Premium areas to promote employee retention and increase guest satisfaction.
- Ensure inventory is at proper levels for event service
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2-3 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in premium services, catering and concessions environment for a sports and entertainment venue.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Position will require travel ( Up to 75% travel required ).
BENEFITS & PERKS -Our motto is ‘Taking Care of Our Own’ through 6 pillars of benefits:
- HEALTH:Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- YOURSELF:Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
- WEALTH:401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
- FAMILY:New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
- CAREER:Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
- OTHERS:Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$65,000.00 USD - $82,000.00 USD
The expected compensation for this position in Colorado is:
$65,000.00 USD - $82,000.00 USD
The expected compensation for this position in Washington is:
$65,478.40 USD - $82,000.00 USD
** Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law,the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules,and the Washington Equal Pay and Opportunities Act. It is estimated based upon what a successful California or Colorado applicant or an individual working in this position in the state of Washington would be paid. It assumes that the candidate will be in California, Colorado, or Washington or perform the position from California, Colorado, or Washington. Similar positions located outside of California, Colorado, or Washington will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California, theCO EPEWA,and Washington Laws, a potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Live Nation produces more concerts, sell more tickets and connects more brands to music than anyone else in the world.