The General Manager is responsible for running the day-to-day operations at Stable Hall, guiding the general business strategy and leading the entire team. Duties include overseeing hiring and scheduling staff, tracking cash flow and setting sales goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Developing key performance goals and managing the performance of staff
· Creating and implementing strategies for business growth
· Hiring new staff within a department or business unit
· Ensuring that departments or units deliver quality offerings to clients
· Working closely with account managers and directors to retain guests
· Improving internal processes for better productivity
· Overseeing large projects and interpreting performance reports
· Managing the budget and the financial health of the business
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Keen strategic thinking and planning
· Understanding of budget management and financial monitoring
· Excellent leadership skills, including goal setting, motivating, training and mentorship
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
· Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
· Good organization and time management
· Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
· In-depth knowledge of the hospitality and live music industry
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. 10 or more years managerial experience in a similar business with high volume.
To become a leader in terms of quality of service and entertainment by developing talent and professional skills.
San Antonio's newest boutique music venue