Social Media Coordinator
ATG Group is a leading Marketing and Management company within the Entertainment industry. We specialize in Digital and Influencer Marketing. ATG also functions as a management and distribution company housing various artists, songwriters and producers.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator to create unique and memorable social media moments for our clients and artists. This person will be responsible for understanding the brand of each artist and creating narratives to speak to the target audiences. The ideal candidate will be extremely well versed in various social media platforms and understands how to expand an artist's reach utilizing each platform.
- Maintain client & vendor relationships
- Create narratives for large Theme/Culture Pages to be used in seeding campaigns.
- Manage seeding campaigns from ideation to execution & reporting
- Manage relationships with ATG's roster of culture accounts & build out additional resources
- Facilitate marketing campaigns across Instagram and Twitter focusing on key narratives
- Implement key marketing strategies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of record label, agency or management experience working on artist campaigns.
- Well versed within hip hop / rap / pop & r&b music
- Knowledge of all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat)
- Proven track record of building out relationships with new accounts across various niches
- Excellent at creating narratives around new releases & lifestyle content for artists
- Great project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Based in Los Angeles or willing to relocate
- Strong attention to detail is mandatory
ATG Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
ATG Group complies with all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state, or local law.