Black Ink Presents is seeking a highly motivated, high-energy Manager of Touring Operations to help support a fast-growing team specializing in creative direction, design, and production management solutions for concerts, tours, special events, and immersive experiences. Black Ink has mastered the art of producing “live-to-film” experiences in which a full orchestra performs a film score live, synced with a screening of the film or other media. Live-to-film highlights include: Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Disney’s The Little Mermaid, Rocketman with Elton John, Jordan Peele’s Get Out, Warner Bros. Batman and cult classics The Evil Dead, The Goonies, and Ghostbusters.
This position will report directly to the VP of Touring Operations.
What you'll do:
- Manage day-to-day operations of touring department
- Schedule personnel including but not limited to; Technical Directors, FOH Engineers, Stage Managers, Playback
- Oversee advance process for touring properties
- Maintain and update advance material for existing touring properties
- Work with VP of Touring Operations to seek out new personnel and vendors to add to growing roster of contractors
- Streamline process of advancing and scheduling contractors and maintain a strong working knowledge of our contractors and vendors
- Travel minimum twice a month to service our touring properties in varying capacities
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
- The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $60,000 to $65,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
California Pay Range
We fuel the creative journey.