Senior Marketing Manager Outbound
Amazon Music is an immersive audio entertainment service that deepens connections between fans, artists, and creators. From personalized music playlists to exclusive podcasts, concert livestreams to artist merch, Amazon Music is innovating at some of the most exciting intersections of music and culture. We offer experiences that serve all listeners with our different tiers of service: Prime members get access to all the music in shuffle mode, and top ad-free podcasts, included with their membership; customers can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited for unlimited, on-demand access to 100 million songs, including millions in HD, Ultra HD, and spatial audio; and anyone can listen for free by downloading the Amazon Music app or via Alexa-enabled devices. Join us for the opportunity to influence how Amazon Music engages fans, artists, and creators on a global scale.
Amazon Music is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to create an impactful communication strategy through Email and Push Notifications. As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for creating and executing various programs and journeys aimed at acquiring new listeners, onboarding them, and driving engagement and retention. You will be working closely with global and local teams.
Please note that this is a 12-months fixed-term contract to cover for parental leave.
Key job responsibilities
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns through email and push notification
- Build customer journeys for onboarding, reactivation, engagement, and upgrades.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including music industry teams, marketing, and data science teams, to ensure a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Analyze campaign performance, report on weekly and monthly basis. And optimize for maximum impact and ROI.
- Develop and maintain segmentation and personalization strategies for targeted cohorts.
- Work closely with the global Outbound team, leverage data and insights to drive campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement at local and global level
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously improve our marketing efforts.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Experience in email marketing and push notification platforms.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a global organization.
- Marketing experience in a subscription-based business.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to drive marketing decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically to solve complex business problems.
- Experiential marketing experience
- Proficiency in an additional European language (Common European Framework of Reference C1)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Come build the future of entertainment with us