Agent Assistant (Electronic)
Wasserman Music is a leading global agency representing a wide range of prominent artists across all genres for live performance, touring, brand partnerships, and beyond. We are long-term career development strategists who work with artists to expand their reach and deepen their impact with audiences around the world.
Wasserman Music is a division of Wasserman, a global leader in sports, music, entertainment and culture. Founded in 2002, Wasserman represents many of the world’s most iconic sports and entertainment figures, music artists, brands and properties, empowering them to shape culture and captivate audiences worldwide.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman operates globally across 27 countries and more than 62 cities, including New York, London, Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Madrid, Mexico City, Toronto, Paris and Sydney. For more information, please visit www.teamwass.com.
An assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks to provide support to the agents in client and internal matters.
This role is based in our Brooklyn, NY office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage inbound phone calls on behalf of agents.
- Set and confirm meetings and maintain calendars for agents and internal artist calendar.
- Update client bios, riders and ad mats.
- Maintain accuracy of artist contact record in booking system.
- Coordinate with accounting team to update client tax information and payment information.
- Collect and enter finals; notify accounting to generate statement(s).
- Data Entry (offers, ticket counts, finals, deposits, generating contracts, etc).
- Tracking (contracts, deposits, finals, ticket counts, etc).
- Prepare work visas for clients (immigration itineraries).
- Book agent business travel as necessary.
- Submit agent expense reports.
- Coordinate with operations team for client on/off boarding.
- Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle varied personalities and sensitive situations
- Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and confidentiality
- Work requires excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy is a must
Base salary range: $46,500 – $46,500, plus bonus potential.
Actual base salary is dependent on several factors including but not limited to; market dynamics, location and region, experience, specialized skills/training (education), level of responsibility, budgetary considerations, tenure at the company (for current employees), etc. The salary range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Compensation decisions are dependent on circumstances of each hire.
Wasserman powers the business of sports, music and culture. #TeamWass