Ninja Tune is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Marketing Assistant, to support our UK based team on a full-time basis. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for an entry level role into the music industry, eager to learn and does not mind rolling up their sleeves, to get things done in a team environment.
The job will be focused on assisting with specific marketing support as well as day-to-day admin tasks in the Marketing team. This will include but (not exclusive to):
- Providing support for the Product Managers across all areas of artist campaigns.
- Responsible for full, comprehensive, up to date promo reports.
- Responsible for writing, designing and maintaining up to date artist one sheets.
- Responsible for sales notes (required for all physical releases minimum 6 weeks before release) and DSP pitching notes alongside the Product Manager.
- Responsible for taking and circulating comprehensive minutes during Marketing
- Meetings and any other campaign meetings.
- Responsible for archiving audio and other campaign assets.
- Responsible for campaign research as directed.
- Provide general ad hoc support for the Marketing team as needed including:
- General admin, answering calls and mail outs
- Couriers / cabs / travel / accommodation
- Keeping internal schedules up to date
- Creating label copy and artwork copy checking
- Lyric transcribing
- Drafting format and announcement mails for releases
- Updating release and announcement schedules
- Processing invoice’
- Servicing watermarked audio
- Ordering promo and watermarked CDR’s
- Provide support for any Ninja Tune events as requested.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by marketing team.
- Passionate about music with previous music industry experience, preferably within marketing
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to keep calm under pressure
- Efficient, with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise own workload and manage multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to learn efficiently with the ability to use own initiative when problem solving.
- Hard working, enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to deal with people politely at all levels.
- IT Literate – good understanding in Word, Excel, Pages, Outlook and Windows based packages. Design skills (HTML, photoshop) would be considered a plus.
- An awareness and interest in music marketing and campaigns.
- A basic / good understanding of the process of marketing products and /or services.
- Having an interest in and understanding of social media trends.
HOW TO APPLY
In your own words and in your own style please could you let us know:
- Please describe a situation in a previous role where you have had to juggle multiple tasks at once and how you managed this.
- Please describe how you keep organised in your work
Please answer these questions in either a video, audio or PowerPoint – whatever works for you.
- Please keep any audio or video content to a maximum of 3 minutes long.
- Please keep any PowerPoint slides to one or two slides only.
- You can upload any media on an online cloud space that suits you and you can share the link with us directly so only we can access.
Please send documents or links to your media content along with your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com, with the subject heading ‘Marketing Assistant Application + your name’.
Any information shared, will be used purely for Ninja Tune recruitment purposes.