Music Central Assistant (New York)
Who We Are:
WME is a leading entertainment agency representing the world’s greatest artists, content creators and talent across books, digital media, fashion, film, food, music, sports, television and theater. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, WME is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.Global Music/Talent agency seeks ambitious and career-oriented persons for entry-level positions in the Music department. Music Central assistants will be eligible to apply for assistant desks after training is completed. Hired individuals may also become eligible for the Music Trainee Program to become a music agent.
- Completing an 8 week training program resulting in mastery of WME booking admin and system skills
- Entering promoter offers into WME booking systems
- Collecting ticket counts for WME client roster
- Reviewing show contracts
- Completing department and ad-hoc projects
- Temporarily cover desks while assistants are away
- Assisting with a variety of daily administrative/office tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and basic understanding of Windows OS
- Familiarity with the current music industry landscape and passion for live music
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls while maintaining professional communication
- Must be detailed-oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
- Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced professional environment
- Dependable and proactive
- Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
WME is a leading global entertainment agency.