LNE Presents and Realine Group are driven by a team of passionate, talented and creative individuals who love and live music, hospitality, and the power of the experience economy. Music festivals, concerts, venues, food and drink concepts, and merchandise.
This team is a team that sets the stage for fans to create lifelong memories and powerful connections to our spaces and those they enjoy them with.
As we continue to expand our footprint, we are looking to continue building a diverse team that rallies around a similar passion and enjoys a dynamic, energetic work environment.
As Graphic Designer at LNE Presents, you will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the need of internal teams and external clients. You will contribute to the designs production to ensure all deadlines are completed on time. Your knowledge of design software will ensure success.
- Design and produce all online and offline marketing material
- Conceputalize and execute the creative design strategy behind campaigns
- Design and produce a wide array of media
- Develop our company brand to increase brand presence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- 2+ years of creative design experience
- Experience using design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Strong typography skills
Skills and Software
- Graphic Design
- Advertising Campaigns
- Creative Design
- Marketing Materials
- Concept Generation
- Adobe INDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects