Agent Assistant, Music
Wasserman Music is a leading global agency representing a wide range of prominent artists across all genres for live performance, touring, brand partnerships, and beyond. We are long-term career development strategists who work with artists to expand their reach and deepen their impact with audiences around the world.
Wasserman Music is a division of Wasserman, a global leader in sports, music, entertainment and culture. Founded in 2002, Wasserman represents many of the world’s most iconic sports and entertainment figures, music artists, brands and properties, empowering them to shape culture and captivate audiences worldwide.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman operates globally across 27 countries and more than 62 cities, including New York, London, Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Madrid, Mexico City, Toronto, Paris and Sydney. For more information, please visit www.teamwass.com.
We are looking for a new Agent Assistant to join our London team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptionally organised assistant to work alongside an Agent in a live booking agency. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have impeccable attention to detail, and excellent communication skills to liaise internally and externally to our roster of clients and managers on all levels.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Issuing contracts and invoices, ensuring the bespoke CRM is updated with key information with a high level of accuracy
- Chasing signed contracts and dealing with requested amendments
- Chasing funds and managing show payments, tax deductions, VAT etc. Liaising with the Accounts department to ensure deposits and balances are paid on time
- Keeping up to date all information in relation to the artists live performance
- Issuing any Government related documentation such as certificate of sponsorship for foreign artists performing in the UK etc.
- Completing artist itineraries, ensuring all travel times and information is accurate
- Managing on-sales and announcements and ensure prepared and communicated in a timely manner
- Coordinating artwork/marketing materials
- Completely overseeing and planning of each show booked by the Agent from point of confirmation to show completion
- Organising Agent meetings as directed
- Collating and delivering Agent expenses on a monthly basis
- Booking travel and accommodation for Agent when required
- Professionally represent the Agency within the music industry by attending gigs, club nights, festivals and meetings when required
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by Agent
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role with live music
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Dropbox
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent orgnisational skills, able to priortise and meet deadlines
- Solution focused approach; able to use initiative and work autonomously when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, colour, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education and experience.
Wasserman powers the business of sports, music and culture. #TeamWass